Image restoration is one of my passions!
- Paper/Photographic image restoration.
- Slide conversion from all size formats and restoration of converted image.
- Negative conversion to digital print from all sizes of negatives, with restoration of finished conversion.
- I can restore very badly damaged images to an exceptionally high standard.
- I can also remove objects and people from digital and photographic prints.
- Mould removal (digitaly).
- Colour correction.
Generally as a rule each restoration is priced individually according to the amount of damage and work required to get it to the standard you would like.
The process with old image restoration or negative reproduction is:
Copy/scan the original, or generate the image from a negative.(After this point you will have the original returned to you).
Modify the digital version, creating safe stages on all key points of the process so you can see what work has gone into the restoration.
When finished send low resolution image for you to approve, and print a photographic copy if approved.
All work is finished on an Epson 7880 Large format printer using pigment inks for the very best quality and longevity of the finished print.
Please contact me for a quote: Contact